Friday 7 February 2014

Losing Faith

Ugh 'one of those days' has followed me to today, I'm thinking of nothing but pigging out on crisps, I haven't touched any... Yet. The urge to give up is nearly out weighing my determination to stick at this. I thought once I got over the week mark it would be better. Day 10 and thinking I'll have a McDonald's for lunch. Something is screaming at me to stick at it though.

Maybe I should give myself a day off? But I'm afraid if I give myself an inch I'll take a mile and take the whole weekend off and that will leave me back at square one and 7lbs + heavier.

Decisions decisions.

1 comment:

  1. well i have had a McDonald's for lunch yesterday and i've maintained. i do not have an astounding metabolism either. the idea of a restrictive diet is horrid in my opinion! what i think you should do is that you should give yourself a bit of leanway. count your calories, eat McDonald's, don't go overboard and just have light breakfast/dinners.
    i unfortunately love McDonald's a lot. so when i order, i can easily stuff myself with 700 calories. no problem. doesn't matter. if you can play around with numbers for long enough, you'll indulge and still keep under your daily quota without having to go to bed hungry. ^_^
    hope this helps, angel.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete